Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Random Hotwheels, Matchbox, Ertl collection

 

My only HotWheels Redline in my collection: "Whip Creamer".  The orange Matchbox/Lesney is a BMW 2001 IIRC with opening doors.

'78 Lamborghini Countach by Lesney with opening hood.  Hotwheels Dixie Challenger 

Ertl Chevy Truck, this came with a single axle car trailer and a race car as part of a Hardees promotion.  Apparently at sometime I broke the hitch off!  :'( 


Another Ertl truck, that apparently younger me decided that it needed to be painted in Sharpie Black.  Matchbox "Main battle tank" with opening rear door and movable turret.


1977 Lesney Holden

Lesney Ford F100, this one I played with at grandma's house, and I made sure to acquire it when she moved off of the farm.  I do have two of them.

Lesney Ford Transit with camper/carevan. As a child I "re-painted" it with White-Out"!  LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment